Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Planning for a Great 2009!!

Like you the end of a year is my time of personal and business evaluation. What went well and why, what didn't and why, what changes do I need to make, who else does this affect? I always plan to implement the changes that I conclude are necessary for a successful new year in my personal life as well as my business life. I would have to confess that I am much better at implementing strategies and plans with regular progress reviews in my business life. I think that is because there are so many other people affected by my good or poor planning. However, that is also true in my personal life but I forget the impact of my personal goals and plans may have on my family and friends.

My nephew Chris Redner invited me (and 300 others!) to join the Facebook group "Let's Have a Good Year".

Christopher sent this message: "Happy New Year! Please wish your family and friends a Happy New Year by inviting them to join this group. You can use it to give someone an ovation, share practical steps you're taking to make this a better year, etc.".

I wonder how many people will be encouraged, will make changes and will have a Great Year because they shared their goals.

My goal is to be more attentive, listen more and offer more support.

John and I are very happy that our work life slowed down enough to give extra support to Jeff and Shannon after the birth of wee Sarah. Every new baby adds Joy and a new dimension to our family! Meet Sarah Anderson, born Dec 11, 2009, 5lbs. 0.5oz with Aunt Sherry, Aunt De & Uncle Pat, cousins Logan, Kendra & Parker plus her Mom Shannon, Dad, Jeff & us!
If you received this in an email if you click on the hyperlink on the bottom of the page you will see my Blog and the photo slide show at the bottom! Enjoy!


No comments: